Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The costume collaboration continues!

Sorry for the lack of entries lately; I have been on three trips in the last month- Chicago area, Seattle, and Palo Alto. I'm done traveling for a while, at least until November.

I met with Denise again today to talk about the next phase of costumes for the upcoming collaborative project she is doing with James Luna. 
This performance piece will be premiered at Los Angeles Contemporary Exhibitions (LACE) on November 10, 2011. I will have to work fast on the next costume bits since they will be used for promotional photos before the show. I will also be attending the show this time.
To read about this exciting project, donate to fund this project and watch a video, go here!  

I hope to see you in LA in November!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment