Wednesday, November 18, 2009


Hey! This show starts this Friday! I have a piece in it of course. I'm going to miss the reception since I'm in the Taiko Plus show, but feel free to take a fun trip to Tubac, AZ to see this show and contribute to the economic success of this historic artist's colony. It's a great day trip from Tucson, only 1-hour south on I-19.  Standout places to visit when you are there: The Green Olive, right at #2 Plaza Road, is a place to taste luscious olive oils and balsamic vinegars. I always buy something when I'm there! My current fav is the Persian Lime olive oil....it has incredible flavor; and you can't miss Wisdom's Cafe down the road in Tumacacori. This famous restaurant has fabulous Mexican food for lunch or dinner;  and of course do not miss the Tubac Center of the Arts! It's right on Plaza Road, which is the main street. From here, you can walk anywhere and there are tons of shops, galleries, restaurants, and beautiful scenery.
More art news soon so check back.
ciao,
reb

No comments:

Post a Comment