Friday, September 25, 2009

I'm freaking out just a bit today.....I was checking out the Tubac Center of the Arts exhibition page (Home of Arizona Aqueous, the nationally-juried water media show) and notice that it's coming around again in February 2010!!! I though they were supposed to do this show every-other year..... So in addition to the "Little Treasures" show and the "Arizona Edges" show, I'll be creating a few large acrylic-on-paper pieces.

Don't get me wrong, I love the AZ AQ shows....extremely professional, looks fab on the resume and the artwork is top-notch; it's just unexpected and it means more work if I want to get in again.

Here are my AZ Aqueous entries from 2007 and 2009: Right: The Dead Dance, and Left, The Swimmer III. (The Dead Dance won an award at the 2007 AZ AQ show). So who know what I will whip up for 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment